A small blender helps to save space as compared to large or medium blenders. Depending on your lifestyle and family size, a portable blender can be used to reduce cabinet space. You can purchase USB rechargeable blender according to the requirement and space of your kitchen. If you use a bigger one, you will lose:
• Storage capacity
• Power to operate a larger motor
• Remaining parts of the blender jar are not used
• More time will be consumed to clean the container with a larger capacity
• The money you pay for a larger blender
Small blenders are easy to use and a completely handy device that works to make smoothies, preparing food, and also for cruising ice. There are many other options available in the market for larger capacity occupying is :
• Food processor
• Schnitzel (manual or electric)
• Ice dispenser with chopped ice options
Large blenders are usually more expensive because you pay for extra sizes. Kitchen blenders are free and can be used to mix thick bread dough and cake mixture, whip egg whites and prepare large amounts of food at the same time.
The most popular is the electric hand mixer, which can be used by experienced chefs to cook and bake things in a reasonable amount of time. Blenders can be used for various purposes, but are best for smoothies, milkshakes, mashed potatoes, and soups.