If you have a question 'should I get a thatched roof?' then you are at the right place to get more information about what it is like having a thatched roof. Whether you are thinking to buy a new thatched roof house or wanting one for an existing house there are different questions that come in one's mind.
Well, we are going to clear your all doubts about this and you can also visit https://mrthatch.com.au/ for more information.
Image Source: Google
Here are some benefits of a thatched roof.
- Believe it or not, thatch is a very durable material. Water reed can have a life expectancy of up to 40 years with proper care and attention.
- Owning a thatched roof adds value to your home. It can raise the price of the house and prove a good investment.
- Thatch is a natural nonconductor that will keep your home warm in winters and cool in summers.
- Thatch is also a sustainable resource that is environmentally and economically friendly.
- No matter what size or shape of your roof, thatch is, soft, flexible material that can be formed in any roof.
- Cool designs and patterns can also be formed on the ridge and the edges, so it can be tailored to your tastes.