Many people face difficulty while logging into Netgear extender. By logging, you can view and modify the settings. But before we go any further, check if you’ve connected your Wi-Fi range extender to your existing Wi-Fi network. If not then, visit Netgear Support and see how to do that. Follow these simple instructions mentioned below to perform Netgear extender login
- On your computer or your smartphone, open any web browser like Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge. Make sure you are connected to your extender’s network because sometimes your router and extender might not have the same Wi-Fi network SSIDs. This later can cause problems so, don’t forget to check.
- If extender and router use different Wi-Fi network SSIDs then, visit www mywifiext net page.
- And if extender and router use the same Wi-Fi network SSIDs then, in your address bar, type HTTP://.
- Click on the Enter button and now, a login page will be displayed.
- Now you’ll see the login section where you have to enter your username and password. If you don’t remember your credentials then, you can check from the guided manual.
- After filling in all your credentials, click the login button. After this, the status page will appear.
- If you see the Menu icon then, tap on it. You’ll see Extender’s Menu.
- Now, you can view settings and can modify them easily.